Saturday, June 05, 2010

Day out with Adrian

I'm like dam dam dam dam guilty cans .
Adrian came over to fetch me today .
& head over to his place for sexy class.
No la ,
Saxophone class.

& i told him that i will blog about him today .
BUT.
My stomach gave me problems again .
& we cancelled the dessert part
(!!!!!!!)
The reason being is because I puked,
& didnt eat anything ,
& the poor and hungry him ate up my share.
We He had chicken rice at bugissssssssssss,.
& I just realised that POMO is actually like at bugis also ,
-.-
kkkkkkkkkkkk,
Headed home after that lo ,
Siansxzs.
I spoilt the day.
Headed home and sleep ,
& didnt go for work.
What if I vommit in front of customers sia !

KKKKKKKKKK,
Anyways ,
Ah fatt korkor bought me a kitty from thailand.
& some phone charms la .
Cute hor ,
It's knitted one leis.

Aiya ,
we didnt take picture tgt
Cause I forgot to bring my cammy .
KKKKKKKKKKK ,
That's all ,
Gonna blog for akibanana alr ,
Ohya.
Just had a collaboration .
I can sense cash coming in ~


Bye-bi!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails