Monday, July 20, 2009

最幸福的事

The sweetest thing , even sweeter than an applepie

HoHO.
That's the photos allllllllll the way from Australia.
& Mine is a old train station .



Jocelyn Ahyi wrote in the black ink
& Aunt Carol(Ahyi's mum) wrote in purple.
She wrote in chinese for mine .
& she say that we must meet in sydney./




Friday.
Was not feeling well on Thursday night.
& Decided to give school a miss on friday .
& Now, everyone thinks that I purposely pon one.
_l_

Went to polyclinic.
Bloody hell .
I went into the REDZONE.
& I thought we had to ,
Erm social distanced ourselves ?
But the chairs are so closely packed that,
I cant even stretch out my leg lor.
The mask make me cant even breath properly.

See, =.=
Tsktsktsktsktsktsktsk, tsk ,tsk!

Saturday
was down with school , tuition & electone .
Mad tired.

Sunday
Great ,
Studied with KT, Koey , Jocelyn , & Lena.


Kt's oreo cheesecake.
I went to eat KFC with Kengteng for lunch .
After the study session ended.
I rushed allll the way down to POMO .
To Ringoya.(Introducing soon)
To get my stuff.
Love Grace-san.
Then went to Daiso & meet Benjamin He .
-.-
Walked to Somerest MRT ,
All because of the drinks.
& trained back to AMK
& suki sushi for dinner.

Monday.
Nearly fatigue.
Okay, maybe not so serious.
Like everyone thinks that I pon school on friday .
I'm dam mad & furious.
Text Adrian Kor immediately.
不爽死了。
Had 抹茶口味的CaramelCorn。
不错哟。


Had SS Test ,
& POA class after school.
Finally understand deprication .
:D
Asked alot of questions .
Jocelyn's a little mad with me & lena.

& we saw lovely dovely pigeons.
Not so , L.-D. though .
Headed home with Deb aftermath.


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails