Saturday, June 13, 2009

Seoul Garden ; 11 June 2009.

YOZZZZZZZZZZZ.
-.-
Hello Jupiter!
I love you .
Okay , Random .
Dont ask me who is Jupiter,
Jupiter is a planet.
& I rock that planet.

Thursday wasnt that pleasant .
We had lessons in the morning .
& Lunch in the afternoon .

Headed off to AMK Mrt Staion with Penguin & Jocelyn
& the volleyball boys were there alr .
Me & Jocelyn think that it's very weird.
So we headed off to Causeway Point
Without them first.

Walked around
& Went to find Mr Tan& co.
& We had Seoul Garden =)

Walkd around the mall after that .
Idk , we eat untill very tired.
Headed home & do random stuff aftermath.

Pictures.
I wanted to sub the pictures in ,
But due to some reasons.
& I dontknow how to sub them into my post.
* Fellow councillors, I will upload in the Council Board asap.

Photocredits : Valen & Eshley
Enjoy.

Me&jocelyn


Admin(Me & Emman) & servicelearning(Eshley)




Service Learning.

Me&Sindu

Claudia the Queen

Ice cream

Eshley the hungry ghost.

Flower Idiots.

恩爱

<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiZoK6LD0yqJop-da0Sq3me9hZhQ1ritq8T3Bhm35G52PDQLqXLhfx6SwuMkJCn_p6X5ESafTlKqOwizYsh8lmlwBiSzPdhQ6ZMtMSyWtp7rwYbDVMXOEnzRNyRmgaakIPYo7hP/s1600-h/DSCN3085.JPG">



President act cute




ACT CUTE!






Sayonara
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

3 comments:

  1. how to click on adds when there's no adds,HAHA,

    ReplyDelete
  2. later will have, you keep refreshing ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haishyoshyosh, sweetheart ah.
    We need to go out soon!
    (Love love love)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails