Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nuffnang- SingTel Blogging Contest

Okay , another contest.
& I really wanna win la .
Seriously.

(A picture that I took million years ago ,but I never receieved till recent)
Only Fast food restaurants for the one who have wifi lorrrrrrrrr
& My lappy have problem accessing with it .
-.-

So, today .
I am going to share with you .
WHERE , I wish that I have Internet access.
:D



No need to bold .
You know alr .
lalas.
Yes, town area.
Only fast food restuarants & some food court have wifi .
I know you must be thinking.
" You siao ar, where got people go Orchard find for Internet access one ,"
Blahblahblah.

There were a few times,
I saw some peeps
That looks like people who add me in friendster & msn randomly .
& I wanted to confirm if they are really the one.
BUT NO INTERNET ACCESS.
-.-
Sianzation.


Singapore Flyer!


I wanted to twit .
& Post the pictures up immediately
But I cant .
& I realised that my phone cant go internet too
I cant blog through my phone .
(!!!!!)




East Coast Park!
One of the places what I was dying for Internet access


Trillion years ago .
But I was hoping for internet access to get my stuff done.
To check my Geography stuff,
& you know .
Roars, my phone got no WiFi ,
& If I access Internet to my phone
I WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE ME A BOMBBBBB.
(Like how KT bombed her phone bills)

Class Chalet.
I love my class chalet

Back to the point .
We have our 2E3 class chalet held at East Coast area yearly.
& also countdown together.
Lovely yea ?
The management claim to have internet access to the chalets.
However , the connections are not really stable.
& as you know
New year right .
YOUR PHONE WILL EFFING LAGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Like nobody business.
& I hoped to have my lappy by my side
Using MSN
& Wish my friends




“Live Life Online Anywhere with SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan! Visit www.singtel.com/youth for details.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails