Friday, May 29, 2009

Today was atrocious .
Council Board, & studies .
打击很大you know .
I freaking broke down twice in this week .
Dont ask me why ,
I wouldnot know how to express it .
:]

I shall not raise up the council issue .
I believe one fineday ,
All the exco will solve the problem together

Aiya .
Expected lo.
Bad grades.
然后呢?
歧视咯。
I mean like,
This is Chongboon ,
& what do you expect ?
-.-

I did study okay ,
& i really dontknow what's wrong with it .
& why my results turn out to be like that.
i tried so hard,
I studied so hard,
& yet I still got this kind of results.

Talked to KaiChin & Jinling .
We on the same boat,
Just that I'm alittle better.
But, whats the point .
Haisx.



:[
& I didnot take the tickets from Nuffnang today .
No one in my family wants to go to the Chinatown heritage Centre.
$70 worth of ticket down the drain .
Neither my peeps.
Cause we went there last year.
I wonder why people dont like Historic Facts.
I like Humanties , :]
Cheers.

Gambetah for my Chinese O'level/

Oh ,
By the way.
My Chiobu 三姨 bought her 小帅 to my house today .
Of course 帅啦, my cousin leis.

1 comment:

  1. 安琪,加油!
    老哥会一直在你左右陪着你。
    有困难一定会挺身而出。
    有问题耳朵就会借给你。
    有生日肯定不会忘了你。
    有难题就一定会帮助你。

    :] 有事记得别忘了还有我
    你的歌我不会忘记帮你下载的,放心吧 :D

    别放弃,继续努力.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails