Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yello Humans.
Ms Sasi say we must use people instead of humans .
Because ,
Its more humanly . warm blooded.

澄清• 解释
Hello。
I am Angie .
& I wants to clarify things.
Because some people got the wrong info(s)
1. I am not with Kang Hwee Young.
His steady is FENNY , Not me.
NOT ANGIE.
:D
She is my good friend , fyi.
If you think that I scratch him & thus , his steady.
Then , like that I would be alot of people's steady alr .
-.-

2. I am not known with small eyes.
I'm known for my voice.
:D
I dont have small eyes .
My eyes are quite big actually .
:]



Okay .
Finish .
Phew.

Lessons was dam messy la.
Due to speechday .
keep changing .
& alot of people are breaking down alr .
Me & Lena have this Holy Powder issue.
To 赶走 霉味。
:D
I hate rainy days.
很多飞飞啊 !
受不了。

我好累。
安咯。
拜。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails