Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi .
A picture speaks a thousand words.
I have many pictures.
Today : Study& Play with Bestf.
@ my favourite hangout/study place.
I was supposed to meet him at 12.
At Raffles Place MRT.
But I wokeup at 1144.
-.-
Esplanade library - Lefu .
I love it to a great extent.




:{
*stabs heart.
I wanna go for concerts.
We are like , mygodddddddddd.
Somemore ONE NIGHT ONLY!
气死了啦


I ♥ Courtesy Lion .
He's my idol.
Its been ages since I see him
(╯﹏╰)



My favourite penang laska.
Mum cooks this.

Beancurddddddddddd.
我喜欢豆花和豆奶一起,
吃起来很爽。


短发。
好看吗?

I love banana chips.






我喜欢这组照片。
O(∩_∩)O
I never photoshop these photos oh










I'm gonna be so died.
But this brother of mine ,
talked like one mama justnow.
So I decided to share the joy with everyone
可爱吗?
哥爱你啦。
~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦







我的装口爱照照,
COMING SOON.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NUFFNANG, GIMME ADS PLEASE
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails