Friday, February 13, 2009

:D
RestDay /

Didnt go for cross country .
Wahahahaha.
I think that its total madness.
Run in mid afternoon.
I scared i fall & break my hand./ leg.
Cause ,
I cant afford to have any injuries at such a time.
Kor came to fetch me .
& headed to bugis.
Grace called me while we are on the way .
I was pretty surprised that she would call me at such a time .
Somemore so zhun.
We going bugis somemore.
She told me to collect my Strawberry News.
feb& mar de.
;]
Love her.
tsk.
I forgot to wish her happy v' day.
Eat ice cream
& arcade-d,
I seriously think that imma noob.
>.<
Walkwalkwalked.
Then there was this girl /lady/ auntie.
She walked to kor,
& ask if he want buy flower.
-.-
Ask twice at different places somemore.
Like kena stalked siaaaaaaaa.
Anws,
got my stuffs.
& headed to AMK.
Cause got no movie.
Didnt see any shuaige(s)
Went K.Box
:D
Sing sang sung.
Took photos.
& I still cant operated Kor's phone.
Stupid touch screens.
-.-
Headed home
:]

Photos.

Notebook.
Got strawberry cake & little twin stars.
My bad.
I didnt ask grace if there's hellokitty one anot.

:D L>
Cookies i think.

BLINGGGGGGGGGG!
I want this.
But if I do this to my phone.
People like Adrian will say that
I spoil my own market for my electronics.

豹纹 X HelloKitty

便当


Yesterdays' 12FEB2009
Bcause of this little froggy.
Me &Johnson was talking across 3classes
& sweetheart say that I talking damm loud.
Ohya.
HAPPY 2YEARS ANNIVERSARY, SWEETHEART.
LOVE YOU TO THE MAXMAXMAX.


According to Johnson .
The little froggy only got a eye now
Esh got the other eye out.

With 毛毛's hand.
毛毛: 不要难过。
因为,有安琪爱你。

Bought for tuition .
Sucks like hell .
They say no sweetener & stuff,
But it tasted horrible.
The one Daryl make for us at his home.
Is SO MUCH BETTER.
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails