Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello .
:D
*This post is damm dammdamm lengthy.







"We are like two empires , fighting over one kingdom"
So, which empire do you belong?





Okayyyyyyyy.
Enough of those craps.
Didnt go for the meeting today
I overslept.
Quickly wakeup & washup
Went to meet fenny at 130
As usual.
I'm late
& that pregnant waiting for us at cityhall damm noisy.
& something happened in the train
Me & fen wanted to control
But that lady was hilarious la.
So burst in laughter,
Very 低调 way .
Was gossiping about some people
Step一个 Vk-ian.
OMG, she looked damm disgusting la.
Blahblahblah.


Met Reuben
& went to arab street/
That pregnant suddenly shouted my name
While we are crossing the road.
& I almost chocked la.
Cause , I was drinking my bandung soya milk ♥
Eating the pearls.
Then went we all reach the other side of the road.
We were like laughing non stop.


战利品 from Arab street.

Then went Hajilaneeeeeeeeee.
Roars.
:D
Did alot of mad things there.
So, ya.
P/S : THESE ARE QUALITY PHOTOS.
UNLIKE PEOPLE WHOM YOU KNOW ...
EDIT EDIT &EDIT.
P/P/S : THESE PHOTOS AINT EDITED.
P/P/P/S : COMMENTS ON THE HUMANS DISALLOWED.
P/P/P/P/S : NO GRABBING , THANKS :)










Then headed to bugis street.
:D
I must tell you this.
I'm damm proud of myself la.
Cause , I(& fenny) ,
We looked so style that I'm so happy
Cause at least we so not ah lians.
& most importantly ,
WE ARE SO STYLEEEEEEEEE.


Shop around .
& ya .
Dinein at swensen's .

Trained to raffles .
Meet up with Ice cream & bandmates.
:D


Ng Kai Boon.

Took photo with him .
& he gave me that look .
Arghh.

Sat with ice cream , fenny ,
& with Mr Leng , Adrian & Sunglee :)
Hilarious.
They offered us some gummies.
& Mr Leng showed fen & I
Those unglam / uglydays pictures.
Roarrs.
After the concert
& ya .
Take photo with Adrian & SungLee.



Adrian told me alot of craps.
Which I will continue to keep it untolded.
:]

Walked to Mrt with icecream , pregnant , & fenny.
End up,
Icecream left first,
He went town find people. (according to him)
Then walked to my fav. mac.
Haisx, it brings back memories la.
Anws.
Wanted to have a drink at TCC.
Then saw adrian , sunglee , baoling , &kel.
Was asked to eat with them .
But it was drizzling .
& they say they wanted to go for a drink.
Then the 3 of us was like ,
We underage laaaaaaas.
In the end ,
We didnt go la.
Cause we sorta afraid that
We become their burden or something like that.
Endup go 7-11 buy greentea
& trained back to amk.
Take bus ,
Went home.



My personal assistant is damm effective.
Love him to the max/

& i want to thank those who cheered me up.
real thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails