Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yo peeps.
Life's more boring day by day
I hate holidays .
Seriously.
Thank god there's band & bridging /
Otherwise
I will be fillup with rotten mushrooms & fungus.
Anws.
Today's a very interesting day .

Had amaths bridging by mrs ng
Then went for band.
Band ended at 2.
& I think we gonna have Shanhuhai as percussion emsemble
for sec one cca orientation.
:D
Percussion rocks.
Anws
Went to hubbbbbb with Diyan.
& had kfc.
&wen to hub.
Realised that we actually wanted to go popular.
& we headed to the wrong place.
Walked to Jubilee
& was gossiping .
I dont understand why do people wear longsleeved/ hoodies
On such a hot day
-.-
Called mr chiang . fredy & stanley
Mr chiang & stanley did not pick up.
-.-
& Finally fredy called me back.
zz.
Asked some stuff
& he say he dontknow
.hahas.
& I ranted that he dont love us
& he was like .
No, I love youall.
& i continue my frog tears.
Muahahahas.
Went up friend's place
To collect somethings
& Headed home with diyan
Gonna cancel the halloween plan
& have some surprises.
Pictures!

*PS< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOUyKD9B98T-H2k82_JOAYGFhZdDTMr6olg8wlODyLIoawCG6MQbNElsg7VfLKVGq0S8kiSRSdTYyi7wyKo1I5XJjsG8qAbHGZUr0-Wx-UC6L5ttVt-GYII357TVwoESmebAJP/s1600-h/Picture+0037.jpg">








Ilove her .
As she's the only way who's willing to take ugly photos with me.

I wanna crystalised & hellokittyised my Lappy .
Needa go bugis realsoon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails