Monday, October 13, 2008

Fuck my results,
got back Amaths paper 1
& chemistry
fuck it fcuk it man
haisx.
amaths paper 1 : 8/80
chem: 29.5/ 85
Chem's a little better though
I was very very sad in class today
& i cried.
zzzzzzzzzzz.
I mean like .
I studied sao hard ,
& Yet ,
My results still like that .
It s very saddening la.

Anws.
Had breakfast with the stars today
I am superstar .
Cause i got 2 stars
Lols.

Class was bored today ./
Mr Bala went through our paper .
& I didnt bother to listen
Too sad already laaaaaaaaaaas
Haisx.
Mdm noraini didnt come today
& I slept for the whole of her free period.
But wakeup reply sms
Then sleep back .
lalas
The 3e3 boys were like .
waa, you wakeup liaos ar.
When i wokeup
I said ya
& went back to sleep .
lalas.
Chemistry then ya
BLAHHHHHHH
Didnt go for percussion meeting .
Bused to AMK with Lena .
Thanks friend :D
Ate lun-ner at Sumo house
& walked around Amk
& went home

I realised that i have very little friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails