Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HIIIII
So like ,
Ms Sasi says that she is 50plus already
ohmymamas,
yaaaaaaas?
anyways ,
kinda happy because,
i got damm effing happy
As i got 35/40 for english oral .
Reading Aloud : 8
Picture Discussion :11
Conversation :16
laaaaaaaas.
SS got test again .
but i dint hand up ,
Its effing untidy &&&&
not deserving for teacher to mark .
Haisx.
Failed my amaths test badly .
3/30
ohmys,
Gonna jump down building mansxz.

I think I needa buckup already .
My results are like ,
Kns , haisx.
I dont wanna retend ,
whatever the spelling is
I wanna graduate with STkor.
>.<

Anqi jiayous!
Meows, 
Headed to hub with 
Jocelyn, Leemei , Claudia , Tingzhi 
Daryl , Penguin.
Buy st kor present 
:]
this year no st ,
lalas.
keke, 
& went jocelyn house,
Roarr, 
I wanna buy 
I believe you this  book .
ohmaaaaaaaaas, 
Its bloody nice!
Anyways<
Im gonna end there , 
bye heart-landers !

Please stay away from me , 
Please dont hurt me once again 
Please stay away from me , 
We are brothers & sisters,
But i wanna say .
Th feelings are different already 
Changes are going on .
You are not the one i use to know , 
&I'm not the one you use to know .
We changed, no point , no link .
I wanna share no feelings for you .
& I wanna stay away from you , 
I dont wanna be hurt by you the second time .
Haisx, 
Its no longer the same , no more .


*PS . 
I said this to my gans once, 
&Im gonna say this the second time .
I AM NOT GONNA HAVE STEADS ANYMORE , 
NO MORE , NOMORE IN LIFE.
OKAY.
1. IM SICK &TIRED OF RELATIONSHIPS / PUPPY LOVES.
2. IM BUSY, VERY BUSY . 
3. NO HEART ,(BO XIM)
4. I WANNA CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES &MUSIC(BAND&ELECTONE)
5. I DONT WANNA LOSE FRIENDS /GANS
6. I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE A GOOD STEADY .
7. I DONT WANNA HURT MYSELF AGAIN 
8. I WANT TO BE SINGLE , ALWAYS:)
9. NO MOOD FOR THIS SORT OF RUBBISH 
10 . I JUST DONT WANT .
Dont even bother trying , 
Because , i dont want romance, 
& produce love story in my life .
Yes, I cant stand the way people gossips 
IF I have steady.
I really cant take it.
&Because , 
No one can ever success, 
Haisx, 
Aimei is allowed ,
but not stead.
Unless you can convince me ,
Thats another different story, 
(But that's very impossible)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails