Monday, August 18, 2008

helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!

this is angie , blogging @ comlab 4 .
school.
lols.
I am very very busy
:]
& I got alot of things to do .
alrights. Im crapping.
lalas,
saturday was crap
super tired laaaaaaaas,
chiong the certs , friday night.
-.-
then , didnt go dance,
i told potato that my mummy dont let.
then wokeup at 1 .
washup & makan .
go tuition .
was super early.
slacked at hougang mall ,
aloneeeeee.
tuition .
& chiongwei sat beside me .
super dao ,idk why .
stupid reatarted.
his steady damm chio but very dao
lols.
then went go buy food
& chatted with dear in the bus ,
:]
he eats rubbish ./
lols.
then went home .
for electone class.
teacher say i got improvment.
but mummy still rants at me
zz
chiong my videos agains.
lalas.
chatted with *dear at 9 plus agains .
let him listen my melodic playing of piano , clarinet , trumpet , tuba.
lols.
then , ya.

sunday is boring ,
da jiu & family came my house.
had tuition at 4,
adrian keep telling me to watch table tennis.
-.-
i keep watever la.
ad : must watch the table tennis, can be spore first goldmedal.
me: watever la, they can win then say .
ad: must watch ar.
me :lalalaaaaaas.
went out for dinner,
& yumin & her friend was sitting next to my table.
lalas.
then chiong homes,
do homework
& zoe mei help me dry my hair.
then ranted at * dear.
*dearr is great.
he called me & chatted .
he never fails to cheer me up .
lols.
was totally upset yesterday.


councillor investiture is this coming wednesday .
siansxzsxz
lalas.
played in class.
yick & bala never come.
slacked,
& wrote diary in class,
played piano during PE.
kaos,
sometimes, i just feel like
bringing my keyboard cleaner & clean it up.

& now's amaths/
lolllllllll.
shuehkee's making me jealous.
cause she got stagea :[
was singing with leemei .
& she say i can sing very well .
as windows cant break .
JW : u so guai ar, got wear councillor badge today
me : *takeout badge , throw on the floor. *
jw: *do the same thing*
laughs.!
laaas.

family gonna celebrate my birthday on the 31 aug ,
as i got councilor camp from 123 .
lols.
dear cant celebrate with me,
cause he got exams .


going beach with diyan kengteng sweetheart & justin weeeeee ltr.
lalas.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ :DDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails