Wednesday, February 06, 2008

so .
HIIIIII
lols.
im getting tired&bored.
& i dunno wat,
currently in malaysia ;blogging.
lalas.


gotten my most shocking news yesterday.
m the band major
under provition.
lals.

so lyk .
i permed my hair
cutted

=]

my pencil brought mi & justin WEE luck.
c.
when my pencil hv hims.
my pencil gt hims band major &first in standard.
& now?
lalas.
lmaos.
diyan , chem lessons.
i was toking to my oencil den,
crappin.
omg.

btw,
grates to diyan fenn jamie zhaojing.
&tqq those who broke the news to mi ; diyan ashkin.
& who make mi convince abt it. ; sandy ys hassianh amanda jie.
tQQ
love u guys loadddddddds
dun ask mi to buy things back
coz i dunno if i can go out & buy.
lalas.

cant post the photos of myself.
so see mi on mon .
lalas.

i will workhard& believe the fact in the mean time.
happy chinese new year.
this is angie blogging here.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails