Thursday, December 13, 2007

today is a great day.
went out wif baby stkor n chkor
lalas.
tupi st kor late.
den the two idoit wan play pool
den go grassroot
they two play untill 2
den mit st kor.
lalas.
den triained down to bugis
kns.
i choke on my own water in the train.
lalas.
den go pasta mania.
lalas.
den wanted to take neoprint de.
kns.
my treat lei!
they dunwan
nvm lor.
save my 11bucks.
lalas.
den go street buy kitty
muacks.
ahhhh
the jiejie nv keep my strawberry news.
ahhhhh
nvm
i bk confirm confirm wif her
for jan's strawberry news.
free gift is the mymelody de pen lei.
hahas.
den buy my keychain
n maomao present.
the keychain is ch kor buy one.
wanna see?
its on my phone
lalas.
den bked one mirror wif her too.
ahhh
its damm nice.
but nid wait till nextyr den can use.
btt i tink i will only be the only one using
hahas
yeahhs~!
den go mac.
buy drink =]
but i still wanna say
mac is poisonous.
i hate mac.
make mi vommit n ls.
ahhhhh
den go vivo
waa.
i dunlyk vivo
coz its big
n big
find one shop is tough lor.
lalas.
den go topshop
den they bot tinks
den jiu go home le.
lalas.
kitty ~
kitty~
kitty~
i love kitty &kitty loves mi
muacks
kitty is my lover
n im her aiai.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
hello kitty~
im a hardcore hellokitty fan
not KITTY SIAO.
lalas.
jw , dun wry
kitty wun kidnap mi =]
llas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails