Saturday, December 06, 2008

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Facebook fever

Slept till 3.
:D
Mum ranted
& I pull myself up my bed .
Ate & practice my electone .
lalas.
Watched tv & Slacked.
Had electone class .
& I told teacher that I wanna buy new electone .
But I told her not to tell Mum
.How dumb.
zz,
She wont allow one la .
Cause my electone is still working .
:{
Nvm , Lovelove.

Didnt eat dinner .
Cause aunt was sleeping ,
& mum dont wanna eat.
So , all never eat.
:]

Watched 金马奖。
Walaos,
开场by 林志玲 。
什么东西啊?
烂透了。
Cant take it
& use com .
:]


Kbox with fenny on the 12 :]
Cherie's BBQ on the 13 :]
I'm busyyyy
So ,shutup.
btw.

Maris Stella, St Anthony. , Chongboon & TPJC
Is having a combined concert .
Date : 18Dec.
Time : 7.30pm
Venue: Tampiness JC Auditorium .(air-conditioned.)
Price : $5

If interested ,
Please contact Angie @ 91294956
OR ,
angie_applepie@msn.com .


Please support :]
Thankyous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails