Friday, December 05, 2008

Walked to school with Kengteng today .
As in really walked ,
She came back to my house
& walked .
:]
Walked past the french school
Saw quite a few xiao shuaige
:D
Walked to the flyover there,
& sweetheart told me this .
Cause we saw Bus 55.
KT: You want ask the bus to open the door for us ?
Me: No need la .
Those grasses out there ,
Make me itch.
TSK.
Sectionals all the way .
:D
Vigi ,加油。
Got any problem talk to shijie okay ?
Dont cry .
Percussion is there for you!
Had a scolding after band
Cause we opened the room at 1 & closes at 630/
WTH>
Nvm ,
Its our fault anyway.
Haisx,
Its always our fault .
Cause we are students .
We dont rule the school .
Its okay .
9 more months
& it over
:]
*自我安慰
我是不满啦,
但我们可以做什么?

Had PEC meeting at cbm .
Very zz.
But what to do .
Had meeting ,
In which we broke Zhaofa's meeting rule .
But we managed it kinda better then the previous time
:D
Meeting from 7 to 8 .
Pro right ?
Its small case alr .
We had our first meeting on Speech day .
For like 7 hours?
& playing at the same time.
Roarr.
Discuss about many problems .
Tsk .
I was so angry today .
That I nearly walked out of the band room.


Bused home with cheris after meeting .
lalas.
Slacked.


Neoprint took at Hongkong .
Treated by Shirley.
I must say this ,
This is the first time I took neoprint untill
Me & fenny scolded vulgarities.


Concert Madness by Fenny .

Me & fenny's cute waterbottle .

I want quality photos.
Where are my skills .
(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails