Wednesday, December 10, 2008

水水们,安呀。
My dear readers are cursing me alr I think
:D
Imma passionate blogger
:]
I blog more often then Xiaxue .
Muhahaha

Basically,
Rot at home today.
Gonna be good girl
So that I can go out this fri &sat
Didnt actually rot.
:]

Wokeup at 3 this afternoon
Eat &watch tv .
& use com.
Webcam with Zhuzhu.
:D
He got white tip sticks.
hahas.
Did alot of funny faces &blahed .
Watched Cape no.7
Online.
海角七号。
:】

Abit no link actually.
Rate it :3/5
Not worth to watch in the cinema.
Anws.
Eat&stuff/
Use com .
Chatted with Diyan on the phone .
& Rus on msn .
Walao eh .
That Rus in japan ar.
Like doing business like that .
Ask what we wanna buy ,'
& stuff.
Watch tv & ya
End of the day .
I'm getting sick &tired of my com alr.
zz.
bye

Kbox on fridayyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails