Sunday, December 14, 2008

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Didnt blog yst .
Too tired & was down with slight fever .

Yst was ,
Interesting .
very interesting.
Bused down to TPJC alone.
With my crash cymbals.
& ya .
People keep tsk me ,
& I tsk them back.
Found a new bus that reaches TPJC directly .
Anws,
Yesterday was masterclass with Mr tamagoh .
He is really a 神。
Seriously
We took a group photo with them .
Will post asap.
他真的很神。
而且,人也很好。
不会摆架子。
Too bad ,he only know drums.
& I sucks at drum.
:[

Tamagoh& Anqi!


Bused back to tampiness intercharge
& as usual ,
The whole bus was filled with the blacks.
* we wore band tee.
Trained to Payaleber
& bused to amk.
If we take train ,
Its so gonna take us an hour lo .
Me&fenny was so happy
& rushed to the bus ,
When it arrived.
LOL.
Childsh acts la .
But , :}
Rushed to mac to buy burger.
& CHIONG to kbox.
Hahas.
Finally ,
I got my replacement card for kbox.
One card like that cost me $5.
Argh, look .
Its so small that my aunt throw it away .



ZF/


Fenny sang a song for me.
因为呀,
几个星期前,我失恋了嘛。
Fenny 就唱“ 可不可以不勇敢”给我。
*感动
他很怕我哭耶。

Fen: 几年贴心的日子,换分手两个字。
Me: 我没有几年啦,几个月而已。


我挑战 失恋无罪,
但我是败了。
我不服啦。
我要再挑战!
然后就回家了。


Today .
Tuition in the morning.
He teaches more things .
But I prefer adrian .
Anws.
The same la .
I can understand can alr.
Slacked .
& watched movie with mum .
& didnt go cherie's bbq .
Sowie dude!
>.<
Ya,
But still .
I rate 海角七号
3/5
The filming is great.
Storyline not good.
& maybe the couple sitting next to me too noisy liaos.
I was like damm pissed with them .
Eat popcorn also eat untill so noisy
Kiss also kiss untill so noisy .
哭夭啦!
气死我了。
Chatted with many ppl .
& ya .
I actually got many thing to blog
But , I cant remember.
So , too bad.
B
ye night .


My tagboard is so polluted ,
Make me so turned off.

Meeting Edwin tml .
(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails