Sunday, November 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHUZHU!
MAY YOU WIN THE COMPEITION IN JAPAN !








Look at the mess I've got.
KUKU hair .
ZZ.
I regret my bangs la ,
Seriously .
& its really bangs now la.
Too thick .
& im gonna trim/cut it later,

Didnt go things thats interesting this 2days .
Went for Doc's appointment ,
& she's weird.
She says that I can be discharged soon
I was like , Huh?
Since when was I admitted ?
Okays ,
Then trained down to Bugis
For praying
& Headed to AMK.
Went K1 , cut hair
I love that guy's piercing ,
I'm so so jealous
:{
The fringe, (!!!!)
Then I went home .
Watched some videos .
Watched untill I slept.
:x
Mum woke me up at I dontknow what time
& I wakeup ,
Off lappy ,
Sleep.
:]

This afternoon then wakeup
Wakeup ,
& mum was like
" Are you that tired?"
Makan & Slack.
Electone practise & had lesson
Slack
Use com .
:]
Yawns ,
Bloody hungry .

& thanks to my BFF,
Tues: he dedicate a post for me ,due to the breakup thing ,
he was the third person to witness:D
Wed:he calld me 90 times, trying to wake me up for tunein session ,
but i ended up going for band 30mins ,
Fri: misscall me 13 times, for idk what reasons.


Last week's today , I'm on the plane now .
Eating my cup noodles .-.-


我想念香港的天气,
我想念那5天。
我想念那酒店的浴缸。
我想念Eyo's sectional.
我想念猪猪和另一位帅哥,
我想念他们的percussion .
我想念那个超可爱的conductor .
我想念Suki&Grace
我想念那个买我打火机 的靓姐姐。
我想念那里大头贴的铺子
我想念我们在迪斯尼的疯狂演出
我想念citygate!

猪猪: 你可以来新加坡的时候买奶茶给我吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails