Saturday, November 08, 2008

Hi kiddos .
:D
Wokeup .
Eat some disgusting porridge ,
& Practise .
Lesson brought forward today .
to 430.
Learnt new song.
Waa, finally .
Anws,
Went hougang mall for dinner after class.
Ajisen :]
Ohya ,
I met Adrian & gf there.
I was like messenging him under the table .
In case mummy sees .
& because he was disturbing me.
& I was like controling my laughter.
His gf paid for the bill .
TSKTSKTSK.
Anws,
Shopped around .
Bought a hello kitty notebook .
& some cute little bottles of nail polish.
Gonna go doc's place due to my stupid eyelashes.
Its blurring my vision .
Damm it .
Then ,
I dontknow what the hell they will do to me already .
Anws,
Bought bbt
& headed home .

他妈的, 他想气到我爆炸



I love my hellokitty themed laptop.

I love my super striaght & style fringe.

I love my craziness.


Ohyeahs!
Upcoming events
due to someone ,
who totally left me out of his bloody scheldue.(-.-)
-Going plan for 2echo 's outing
*huggs!
- Meetup & shopping with Jocelyn ahyi!(12Nov)
-PhilYouths sit in session with tom & peeps.(16Nov)
-HongKong Trip!(19Nov to 23 Nov)
-Percussion Outing!
-Kbox with fenny!
- Gonna attend Cherie's BBq birthday party.(TBC /dec)
-Some christmas party?
-Christmas Dinner at Aunt May house(25Dec,evening)
-Class chalet!(30Dec2007-1Jan2008)
Those who wanna date me out,
Please book me 2weeks in advance.
Thankyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails