Sunday, November 09, 2008

Haisx,
I can sing better then addy i swear .
Addy out .
;]
Mum say I cant go for campus .
&Yupps,
I rotted at homes.
Boreddddd.
Jocelyn ahyi's back
& we gonna go shopping with her this wed .
Since somepeople totally forgot that I have booked him that day .
ZZZZZZ!
Nevermind.
tsk.
Leemei says that the fish spa spreads diseases (!)
But still ,
I wanna try
:]
Mummy says she scared.
She dont dare to try
& perharps
I will try one day with Diyan sweetheart
Or maybe alone or fenny ?
When I shop untill damm tired.
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Rotted at home for the whole of day .
Go watch tv already .
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(edited.)
Okay .
Went hougang mall for my KFC dinner .
Walked around
& went home.
zz.
The bloody corridoor lights are like
!"£*!"£*$&^"£%
amp;^"£%
Anyone got the town council's number?
It's had been like that since 3am this morning .
Bloody hell .
My parents & the residents paid so much for the bloody maintence.
Wtf?!
Its damm spooky lo .
The WHOLE block like ,
Flashing ?
So like I was telling mum .
Walaos ,
Our block like ,
HAUNTED HDB BLOCK.
-.-
I mean like seriously lo .
ZZZZZZ>
& I think my computer is better than my lappy .
Cause the screen is bigger.
:]
For example ,
I go Leemei's blog using my laptop
The font's like ,
0.005cm.
Hmm ,
Maybe not that bad,
0.005cm .
zz.
Anws .
If anyone got the towncouncil's number
PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME .
Because ,
My room's along the corridor.
& If this continues,
I everyday good game lor.

"不要写写英文哇 ♥~袜不会看英文の鲁♥~写写英文の袜没回不要气气哇~是袜看不懂懂^"
Saw this in friendster,
like wthhhhhhh.
Sibei Act cute lor.
他妈的, 好恶唷。

& it's been ages eversince I take quality photos .

Percussion outing tml.
Yeahhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails