Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Aiyo
Thesaint ar,
Link me siol.
Thankyous ar.
Link me as ANGEL LA.
Then i also link you
:D


好啦
昨晚和老哥说秘密。
他说我有人格分裂。
哈哈
Anws,
Didnt go for bridging today
& went for movie with
Leemei Jocelyn Daryl & Johnson .
Johnson was super zihigh de lor .
lalas.
Met Joce
Bought bread for early lunch
& went to find Daryl & Johnson.
Then went fairprice with leemei.
&& Headed to movies.
Watched HSM3.
Okay la.
Not very good.
Troy damm shuai la.
I dontlike the storyline .
& the soundtracks.
Like they just wanna earn money type.
Like , no feel de lor .
Like very anyhow la.
Understand?
lalas.
Went toilet
& 2 bitches make me super pissed.
tsktsk.
I went toilet & change into school uniform .
& they were like .
" Lucky we got no CCA,
No need go back school."
I diao them & walked out.
Damm bitch la.
tsktsk.
Bus-ed to school.
& had band practice.
Sorta torture the hamster vigi bought to school.
Muhaha,
The hamster was on the wheel ,spinning
& I turn the opposite direction.
It flew out of the wheel
:]
Upon the scene.
I got super high & happy .
I wanna turn thesaint into a hamster
& do that to him .
I make sure i spin untill he flew out of the cage .
muhahaha.
Headed home after that.
I'm so not gonna go for the job interview tml.
Lazy + I'mBusy.
Diyan sweetheart say its not safe.
:{
Thus,
I'm headed to bugis again tml after band.
zz.
I thot i could go window shopping tml .
zz.
Anws.
I'm normal.
I dont have 人格分裂
Its just that i have a little weird habits & weird phobias.
& 老哥说我会好的。
他说我奇怪的Reactions只是小时候的阴影。
:】

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails