Sunday, October 19, 2008



Yesterday.




12years & still counting.
Woots.
Meetup with Yunxin today
Trained down to bugis.
& chillllllllllll-ed/
Makan at Pastamania.
& chatted alot.
lalas.
Went to Bugis Street .
& I realised that Ringoya not close .
Is open new branch .
Thus,
I bought a pencil from Grace.
:D
& chatted with her alittle.
Too long very catchup already.
Walked around
& like , there's so many things i wanna buy la.
Too bad .
No cash .
& I forgot to bring my tummystud.
-.-
Gonna go out after someone's exam.
Ohya ,
I met ryman
:]
When we were leaving street.
Took neoprint & stuff.
Went to a shop
Bought hp strip .
& the boss wanted to hired us .
Cool right ?
Of course we agreed la.
:D
Trained to Dhoby Gaut .
whatever the spelling is .
thankyous/
&slacked awhile.
Trained back hougang
Go home.
Slept till 9 plus/
wokeup .
& blog.
我在和苏俊彬聊天。
无聊
《-。-》

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails