Thursday, October 23, 2008


Yesterdays.
Its located in my drawer in my lovely band room .
with my hello kitty pencil & Chocolate smelling earser.
:D
Anws.
Went to school with kengteng sweetheart today .
Talked about some bastards on the way.
Chiong to school.
Had class ?
Ermm .
Jiajun performed magic tricks for us.
:D

& Diyan sweetheart told me something super hilarious.
Seriously.
Her experience at KFC'amk yesterday.
D. : Good morning.
Kfc : afternoon already.
D. : Okay, one shroom meal, mashed potato change
Kfc : Cheese fries.
D. :*stunned* ya.

Conclusion by diyan : that guy can read one's mind.
LOLS!
Anws,
The whole school had recess today .
Didnt regret attending school
:D
Took report book .
Haisx.
Bad , of course.
Assembly
& bused to J8
With fenny , Diyan , Jamie ,& emman.
Wanted to eat KFC.
Endup eating mac.
zz/
Chiong Back .
Band.
HOHO!
Halloween partyyyyyy !
Maybe only.
Our dearest sec 4 having paper.
& we did some admin stuff.
& Clapping exercise with fredy.
Percussion the most tiring de lo.
Fredy's training all of us to be great drummer.
One fine sunny day .
LOLS>
Sabo my own section during sectionals .
Now Emman & sj owe me alot of money .
HAHAHAHAS.
Damm fun .
& fenny loves drama & singing.
Ohya.
I lied to Sean that there is band camp tml .
& he believed me
Hahahahahahas.
:]
Headed home with duck & banana.
ohmys .
& played with victoria.
Brother's making me damm pissed.
Feel like giving him slaps.
KNN.
Roarr.
I cleaned my belly button today .
Damm itchy laaaas.
You might think its disgusting .
But its damm fun .

Ohya .
I told Adrian a sercet few days ago.
& he say that he is more afraid of me than roaches.
Conclusion : I'm scary.
Woots.
Sian .
I wanted to put GaZette's songs.
But arghhh.
Lazyyyyyyyy.


Hao la.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails