Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hellos.
OMG
I missed school for two days already.
& i thought there is no school tml
zz.
Gonna go school tml.
Owe teacher alot of letters already.
I thought i would be going school .
But mummy didnt wake me up.
She didnt even say anything when i wokeup at 12 la.
That so not her la.
Anws.
If teacher dont believe ,
He can call her.
I wokeup at 12
Because someone called me .
& told me stuff.
But endup I didnt pickup.
:D
& Some one texted me .
LOLS>
& wakeup washup & stuff.
Headed to AMK .
Meet friend.
& trained to Dhoby Gaut.
:D
Went to my fave shop.
DAISOOOOOOO
Spent around $20
Cause my friend bought something for himself & his sis also.
Went for movies.
Friend's treat.
:D
Max Payne
Rate it 6/10
Not very interesting though
The whole story leads to a few bottle of drugs.
But then .
Kinda bloody
& the actions are quite violence.
TSK.
I very peace one lor.
& I dont resort to violence.
:D
After movies.
Went Ice Monster,
My friend watch me eat my 芒果爽~
He pay also .
:D
Thanks dude.
Headed to KFC.
Watched friend eat.
:]
Went Action City .
Buy BEARBRICKKKKKK.
<3 I got the pattern & horror one.
Went back Daiso shop again
7 plus then reach home .
zz.
Spend $38 on 16 items.
Tsk .
Gonna save more money .
Bathed & stuff.
Made my pencil case
:D
Pictures tml alrights?
Nowadays .
People are avoiding me for photos.
>.<
I mean like what is wrong with taking photos?
Camwhoring is my hobby .
:]
Its fun & it helps to destress alrights?
Main point: I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY.
Anws,
Back to the point.
Ya, Pencil case.
Gonna leave it in Band Room
My drawers like bloody messy &plain.
No vibrant colors,
So dead laaaaaaaaas.
xXxX.
Packed room .
&& webcam with Bnard.
Then Markers.
:]
There's school tml .
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails