Sunday, July 27, 2008

yo bombersxzsxzxzs.
life's boring,
& i can say .
i loveeeeeeeeees to text people in the middle of the night.
lalas.
adrian cher is coming at 4 today.
:]
&maybe going hub later.
i was buy food , clothes & buspass
or whatever you call it.


nothing to post,
ohya, #
We saw the class photo last friday .
& i look super retarded.
th special candid lena chua poke my nose.
-.-
qi si wo le.
informal was better.
but she didnt poke me.
but i gave a stupid retarted face.
& my fringe was bloody bloody short.
ohmama.
decided not to buy.
scan in com can liaos.
or take photo can le.
kakas


& last night,
adrian say he would wrap himself &gimme himself as a present.
how dumb.
he say he will ask his sis to help.
-.-''
ps.you guys would know which adrian im referring to ,
reason : i know too many adrians. so dun misunderstand,
thankyous.
& that stupid anderson just cant forget about burning me everyday.
everyday also want burn me.
saddist ar.
lalas.

& i dont understand why people want to know me ,
as in understand.
妈咪呀!
am i so interesting ?
ohwell ,
i am just a girl ,
with weird hobbies & habits.

& yes, my birthday is coming.
:]


BIRTHDAY WISH :I HOPE ADRIAN GIMME A DECENT PRESENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails