Saturday, July 12, 2008

I ♥ BABY AYDENNNNN.
happy oneyear &fivemonths, sweetheart.


ROARR,
had special walk.
eunice olsen was the guest of honour.
;]
she's pretty okay?
lalas.
meet lena CHUA at cbm
at 6.
chiong breakfast
&chiong to school.
i played with my food also.
lalas.
tml then post.
phoneeeee spoillll.
roarr.
lalas.
kns,
my helpers all late.
haisx, nvm la.
skiped that part.
move instruments &Stuff.
fixed marimba.
-.-/
lalas.
ohya,
million thanks to bukitmerah peeps
who came down just to support the band.
thanksyous!
&thanksyous to
daryl jiujiu,
chiahaokor,
johnsonuncle,
&hyprocrite.

to hyprocrite:
although i dislike you ,
but still thanks :]

played songs &blah
take balloons
;]
lalas.
band dismissed &stuff.
bid farewell to bukitmerah peeps.
&headed to pathlight with lena.
kaos,
that asshole who bully xiaoli damm kp siol.
>.<
i hope she got no mens.
roarr.
ate laska,
liewwwwws.
no nice one,
somemore so exp la.
$4, lucky got coupon.
lalas,
headed to plaza sing with
Diyansweetheart
LenaCHUA,
&dduck.
:]
then lena got the balloon,
&her balloon flew away in the train.
LMIOS!
lena help me record my singing
&diyan sweetheart says that
it is one ocvate higher than the original singing.
fenny, zemeban?
want to hear can ask me for the recording.
>.<

go dasao,
buy bloom.
got the cosplay performance,
130 likethat leave that place.
lena went home
while the three of us headed to hougang.
i was playing my bells in the mrt ,
&some aunties were like first time open eyes like that.
baichiiiiiiii la,
headed to hougang mall,
visit toilet.
&we almost brought a duck into a girls' toilet.
@.@!
then sweetheart & dduck sent me to tuition centre.
how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet-ta.
they say i go baby tuition centre.
-.-/
for the very first time ,
that chongwei earlier than me.
zz,
&diyan say he very shuai.
*vommit*
okayys la.
average ok.
we never talk before la,
but got give each other weird faces.
very funny one.
&he is a joke himself.
he can use phone, call in class
&shoot one whole chain of vulgarities
without teacher knowing.
we different teacher,
but in the same classroom.
;]

example ;today
diyan sms me that they will wait untill my tuition ends.
:]
i was very happy, then i beam.
lols.
cause he was sitting beside me for the computer part.
then he turned &looked at me ,
&turned back.
retarted la.
tuition was super retarded,
asusual.
stared at the screen
for bloody 1&a half hours
solving maths problem.
alrights.
headed to hougangmall
after tuition.
brought my favourite tako bread.
whatever its called la,
its super nice okay.
then brought bandung from mr bean
as i finish half of it in 10seconds.
duck was like giving me that kind of
OMFG face,
duck: ohmygod, she finish half liaos.
ya, something like that.
mi&diyan was laughing.
went oldchangkee buy food.
laas.
&bused home with sweetheart.
we were playing bells in the bus la.
stupid.
went home
&ayden was sleeping.

pompom
&played with ayden
now,
waiting for my dinner.
&quarreling with anderson.
he's a super stupid retarted


I must tell you this,
Anderson is a BIGGGGGGGGG bully.
He like to bully me for god knows what reasons.
He say he want to kidnap me during outing.
&burn me cause i say i will bite hims.
& torture me cause i say i will kill hims.
ROARR.
AUDIENCE , PLEASE BULLLLLY HIMS.
keai de angie shi bu ke yi bei ta qi fu deeeeeee.

ROARRRRRRRRRRR,
Anderson, you are died./
I will bite &scratch till you die.
You suck-ke.
meowwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails