Saturday, July 26, 2008

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
I AM BACKKKKK-KE.
life isnt great .
brother was damm fcking noisy
&i slept at 8am this morning .
wokeup at 1.
chiong chiong chiong to tuition.
& it was damm bored cans?
smile at my tuition mate.
& do the stupid questions
-.-
ate kfc ,
met kaixiang there.
:]
went to buy handphonepouch
buy , no ideal one.
haisx.
brought some dolls.
&went home.
i think that they are cute
mom thinks that i am weird.
heck.
zilian with ST.
&my hubby.








i pompom for st also.
when st hand st to me ,
st was damm smelly.
so i powder bath for st.
st(me ) is great.
ST , st loves st.
:]
laas.
had organ lesson .
& i was chatting with her la.
she didnt scold me for my long nails.
phew.
&watch tv.
lalas.
BIRTHDAY WISH : I WANT PARTY @ KBOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails