Thursday, July 24, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha,

today's raindrop like , damm big la.
for once, emmanuel told mi that it was snow
zz.





amaths, was kinda blur.
i realised my tutor got point sia.
i will thinkthinkthink then suddenly switch off.
so, yick say what chinese project kao kuso .
please la, she herself duneven know what the hell
kuso is.
making me explain kuso.
i think she dance is damm kuso liaos lor.
lmios.
band was damm slack.
cause i wasnt feeling well .
&&&fenny conduct for percussion.
fight with emmanuel
lalas.

asri sucks la.
he say will help me do my ace learning one.
in the end didnt.

haokor teach me amaths.
:]
thanks a million.








& i want to go nco camp.
mamiya/
going for the nco pop alone is stupid cans?




classroom madness, last week photo i guess.








found it in raymond's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails