Monday, June 23, 2008

yo peeps.
today.
schooling.
-.-
principal's speech/
i spend my time ,
scratching.
damm itchy laaaaas!
had chem all the wat untill recess.
damm bored.
totally forget alot of things.
i forgot where is the classroom.
level, i meant.
&where i sat.
lols.
what a joke.
mon&thurs got lessons untill 220 liaos.
siansxsxszsxzs.
wateverness.
me&rie got fengshui place.
i like that place, can seeeee.
but i cannot hear properly.
zz.
change geography teacher.
>.<
the whole class dont like her.
she idoitic la she.
kpkpkpkpkp all the way.
kns.
we at the back shooting vulgarities at her .
lols.
didnt go for the english thing.
due to the itchness.
went to the doc's/
&doc say its insect bite instead of rashes.
i wonder ,
how can those creatures bite untill like rashes ?
&so itchy.
zz.
&i have the eat medicine to control the itch
-.-

dotdotdot.

yesterday.
no time to post la, sowie peeps.
wokeup at 11 plus.
damm itchy .
then marmie told me got tuition at 130.
zz.
im like, wtf?
lols.
then tuition
kaoxiao la.
i doing the qsn, then got real.
me: whats real?
cher: real lor.
me: whats real?*blur look*
cher: real, zhen de.
me: huh?no fake one?
both:*laughs*
then pompom &stuff.
went to sanyee house
send brother over there.
while me &xiaoyee go kbox.
i like their snacks man.
damm nice.
yumyum
;]







look.
my obs cert :]

reflection paper.?

group photo, this paper costs 3bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails