Monday, June 30, 2008

yeahhhhhhhhhs
linqku is 128days old.
muacks.
ohmama ohmama!
i' m missing fydie,
&& concert's like this coming sunday?
wtffffffff.
&my timpani's so screw.
fine, i sucks.
happy?
&there's night practice tml & thurs.


alrights.
wokeup early today
&waited for the bus earlier.
&i am earlier than kengteng,
which is super rare.
super super rare.
but i endup in school the same time.
i tried okays?
the bus didnt come earlier.
so , i went to school.
random?
lols.
&was super suay?
i lost my wallet during pe.
& i thought i left it in class.
which is super stupid
luckily. om lee, &some aunties
found it &returned to me.
million thanks.
that stupid purse not cheap ok.
&u sell on ebay,
you can earn bucks.
i was enjoying myself,
playing that stupid piano
untill andrew &penguin peeps
ask me to stop playing emo songs.
which i wasnt playing emo songs.
i was merely playing my electone exam piece la.
then amaths.
& geography.
amaths that time....
I MUST TELL YOU THIS.
i was scratching my leg,
&there was bloodddd.
lols.
then i started playing with my blood.
lols.
i know im a saddist la.
i stopped because fiona was disgusted.
:]
geography that time,
one of my sandfly bites suddenly bled ,
profusly,
so the tissue was like,
filled with blood.
lllllllllllllllllas.
then ce.
was super hungry,
then was snacking at the back with cherie.
food rocks.
roarr.
went canteen to wash hand &buy snack &drink
then go back growth room
& had the english tinky.
diyan they all say its interesting.
but iam falling asleep already.
>.<
opened the bandroom awhile.
& closed it.
went mac &did the boards
&went home



tomorrow's phototaking
&my hair's like that.
ohmama'
adopted from fydieeeeeeee.
&im gonna do my hamster face for the informal shots.
hoho!
alrights i do try out my weird faces for tml's
&do upupup the maths project.
yawns.


i miss those canned food
i miss tenzing's buffet by the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails