Friday, June 06, 2008

hiiiiii.
slept in 4places last night.
i was sleeping in my room
with sister
after having my party.
then wokeup @3plus.
breathing damm hard.
then sneaked out of my room
saw dad.
he watching tv
lalas.
he saw me,
but cant be bothered.
then went marmie's room to sleep.
then wokeup @i dont know what time
slept in the living room
brother &sister damm noisy.
then went to aunt's room &sleep.
zz.
then sister&mum went to wakeme up
then sister started meowing at me agains.
damm keai la she
keep meowing ones.
lalas.
was supposed to meet diyan &sweethearts at 11.
but forget to tell mum
then wokeup at 11.
zz.
lalas.
then lied to mum
say i meeting diyan at 1130
otherwise she will nag &nag &nag.
roarr
was looking for my sticks.
but couldnt find.
damm it la.
nvm.
it means time to buy newone/
sandra ahma,
my drumsticks!
FYI: i had waited for 2years for that pair of sticks.
ohmys.
yayas,
back to the point.
makan && fast fast bused down to cbm
meet sweetheart&jie.
brought a drink
everyone was eating la
i eat le ,
although i want to eat,
but dietttt.
lalas.

then chatt awhile.
&went to school
had CM meeting with seniors.
haisx.
skipped that part.
i dontunderstand the points.
then band
had rhythm clapping.
we won ok?
lalas.
then sectionals.
haisx.
manythings happened.
first time fredy scold me sia.
yayayas,
&my playings suck
&i cant make it.
haisx.
watever,
i cant be bothered anymore.
as i said in my msn pm.
you all are the reasons that's
tearing us apart.
then skipped that part la.
fucked up la.
seriously.
haisx.
brought bbt.
&went home.
pompom
&eat dinner.
watched tv.
&went sheng shiong.
buy sister's diapers
&mini poppers.
:]
waited for sister to sleep
so that i can eat my poppers.
;]
eat liaos.
watched tv awhile
then went into room
use com
:}
lalas.
haisx.
what a siannnnnnnnn day
tml nid go tuition centre
=.=
&nidda wakeup at 8
wash hair
ask marmie to wash
she bloody hell go cut my nails so short
&i cant even scratch my head,
&anywhere that itch.
roarr.

&kel's leaving us in afewhours now.
remember this
he still owe us apiccolo.
lalas.
finally, he's gonna a real man!

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails