Monday, June 02, 2008

hihihihi.

well.
slept in the living room last night.
&started smsing
&pestering people to chat with me
last night.
i think i had too much of that.
coffee flavoured pop corn.
then in the morning
wokeup
&went xiaoyee room to sleep.
lalas.
marmie wokeme up @ 11.
&was supposed to meet
yunxin cherie kaichin &charisa
at 12 in the school
i was so tired
after marmie left,
i fall into dreamland agains.
overslept
&rie called me at 12.50
&i thought it was 1150
=.=
she was like
rie:where are you?
me: at home
rie: still sleeping ar?
me: ya, i told meet at 12?
rie: ya, xiaojie you go see wat time now.
me: *look at my phone*11 what.
rie: *shocked*you look again.
me:*look at my phone again* oh.sowie.
rie: nvm,you no need come liaos.teacher not in.
me: zz.*sian half.*
then kop le.



then sleep back agains.
awhile wokeup
&slacked.
the relatives brought brother away
&they didnt tell me that
they bringing hims to stay for a night
wtf.
nvm,

marmie was roarring yst.
knn.
skip that part.
chiahao kor know liaos.
wtf
&kelvin call me
when i was crying
he bloody shocked la.
lalas.
then online awhile
chatted with kelvin.
& charged ipod.
blahblahblah.
had my personal party
&went to sleep.



today.
things wasnt very right for me .
was suppose to meet diyan
@7-11 bus stop
but in the end due to some courses.
we met at 55bus stop
went for band
&i owe percussion 50cents.
&band 17bucks.
haisx.
then went home
they bringing brother to malaysia
without the permission
of me, my aunt &my mum.
marmie say she will be fined
if they just do that.
cause she is guardian ma.
in the end
the bitch/sucker/fucker/coward /wateveryou call her la.
called &scold my mum
&aunt.
saying we spouting nonsense.
wtf.
then cabbed down to lakeside
to fetch brother.
in the end
brother &his sister
came back to our house.
fuck it.
that bitch pregnant le
then throw sister over there.
wtf?
i hope she miscarriage siol
mouth so evil.
teacher somemore.
still insult us.
damm her.
sue her till she miscarriage then she know
that time ,
we beg her to bring sister back grandma hse.
she dont let.
now
she want bring brother go back their house
then can.
wtf?
i never gonna let that happen agains.
brother's crying like mad.
&i teared too.
called chiahao kor for help
but to no avail.
haisx.
why like that?
i never gonna let my coursins go
that bloody place agains man!
qi si wo le.
now okayys le.
i thought sister would be the one
crying la.
but it was the other way round.
haisx.
when i went into the house
i was breathing damm hard.
very angry cans?
knnbccb!
as long as i very very angry
then i will breath very hard le.
hahas.
roarr.
cowards.
humji people.
dare to say dont dare admit.
wthhhhhhhh.
idoits.
then justnow my ipod hang.
-.-
super bad day know.
kaoooooooooos.
qi si wo le.
nvmnvm.
roarr.
tml will be better.
i will be bringing sister out tml.
if for brother,
see how bahs.
diediedie.
diediedie.
haisx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails