Wednesday, June 25, 2008

alrights
im getting more &more tired.
seriously.
i dontknow why.
lols.


today was like unlucky?
soo much hw!
sianssxsxsxaszs
roarr!
so many problems to be solved.
&we are going bukit merah tml.
so like, we got no assembly
&we got chinese for the first period.
>.<
i start to love ss man.
so much of those tigers &bombing.
woohooooo!
during chem,
me &rie was like eating laaaaas.
then suddenly saw mr shaw.
scary ye!
kaos.
had fun during english,
i crapped alot.
:]
grouped with : heshvin , rie &diyan

me: i got no childhood.
simin: you mean you suddenly become so big?
me: -.-
&we have sex talk after school.
zz.
waste my time,
i was doing my ss hw la.
lols.
then practice awhile,
&left.
gonna see doctor soon,
later.
due to the waterbaby/.
;]
yesterday was kinda great.
couldnt wakeup in the morning.
pull myself up.
-.-
had lessons &stuff.
joke of the day was like.
: our IT rep dont know how to use the IT equipments.
lmios.
&our human. cher's favourite phrase is,
I MUST TELL YOU THIS.

damm cute siol.
lalas.
had fun during band.
my timpani part ya.
cant make it.
was like damm blur yesterday la.
mr chiang was like,
do you need a euph. player to teach you how to play timpani
i still think that im too short
roarr.
played hawaii 5o.
damm keai la , that song.
emmanuel playing the drumset.
:]
&i play the bass drum,
if we playing hidarami for special walk,
i play drumset.
:]
with my leg condition, dont think cans lor.
lols.

run through rumbles.
&mr chiang was like,
cannot shout high pitch,must man must man.
then he was like
angie , show me how man you can be.
but i was laughing all the way.
alrights.
i very mannnnn ones!
i decided not to shout,
cause, i seriously think that
i might just simply spoil the whole think.
lols/

ohya, i saw alot of shuaige on monday.
omg, i miss my slant fringe.
*stab heart.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails