Monday, May 26, 2008

high low.
lalas.
wokeup at 10 plus today
ayden was at my house.
;]
he saw me ,
&cried like nobody business.
roarr.
i was so scared.
i walked away.
mamie was laughing la.
lalas.
then babysat ayden awhile
&he was okayy with me already.
:]
then bused down to cbm to meet my sweetheart diyan.
she's mine ok.
saw kt downstairs.
&bused down together.
so sweeeeeeeet!
then went mac.
did amaths ws.
emmanuel came join us around 1 plus.
then walked to school together.
lals.
had band.
:]
&played rumbles.!
sec4s didnt come.
i heard that they went to mourn.
lalas.
we played american elegy also.
"\
band end.
lena keep pestering mr chiang.
until mr chiang buey tahan her.
keep asking her to shutup.
me&diyan&emmanuel was like.
laughing our intestines out.
perhaps me &diyan
should use the method mr chiang used.
lalas
then walked to tgm go book bbq pit.
booked the 8june ones.
no choice.
lalas.
but it is yuenyee jie bday.
&we can celebrate for her
lalas.
then walked to cbm visit toilet.
bought a drink from 711
&bused home.
pompom&stuff.
did nails for my aunts.
&brother told them that i cried.
for the parent meeting session
&i told them why.
they was like.
walaos.
why the teacher so kpo
llas.
help sanyee do up her blog.
i refused to let her link me.
lalas.
she saw my url though.
lals.
doing my thumbdrive now.
decocrating it.
damm blingy now.
i love bling bling!
lalas.
photos will be up soon.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails