Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hi.
im blogging at such a weird time.
cant sleep.
basically locked myself in my room
&watch videos.
of course i do lian qin.
i am so regretful that i slacked so much when i was young
afters todays chat.
roar.
maybe im going for abrsm theotry exams.
maybe it do helps for my future.
lalas
basciallywas smsing markers whole day.
going out with hims soon.
we promised to meet each other everyweek.
how cute.
lalas.
i am so bored.
&its so hot.
yawms
tml's another schooling day.
today's iternary
wakenup by marmie &brother
ask me go eat.
then bueysong go eat.
lalas.
then go in 7-11
wanted to buy mashed potato
but the machine gt problem i think
i want mashed potato
i gave me grey colored liquid.
end up buying 2pizza bar
one each for brother &me.
:]
damm angry
buy liaos
then he say he dont want to eat.
wth.
nvm
i ate mine
&drank orange juice.
i dont really like the pizza bar
inside got the greengreen thing &onion
yucks.
then locked myself in my room
watch videos.
then lian qin a while
go kitchen
take my green tea
then watch video agains.
pompom & watch videos.
then off com
go eat.
then watched tv
colored my purple dinosaur
:]
class tee lai de.
then watched tv.
told dad that i going obs camp
in pulau ubin
dad dont care.
mum was shocked.
mum dontlike pulau ubin.
she thinks that its haunted/
watever.
lalas.
she say she bring me go pray first.
lols.
ya.
then sms with markers.
then blog.
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails