Sunday, May 25, 2008

hi
i am angie.
&im here to present my day.
now,
i will start my presentation.
*smiles*

wokeup by mum.
realised that uncle &family all at my house.
washup&stuff.
headed for breakfast.
eat untill i want vommit sia.
then went home.
changed
& went out.

roarr. i know my new hairstyle sucks







then went to amk there.
for some fortune telling thing.
the person say i learn things very slow.
but i can make it.
then headed to the toapoyoh temple.
shuang lin shi.
take photo there.

brother took this photo.
trust me ,
my photography skills not thatttt bad.

mi&ning

zoe&brother&ning




ning!
then went to bras besah complex.
go buy the 10yrseries.
olvl book.
second hand one.
in the end,
popular sell cheaper
=.=
waste my parents money.
then went to eat lunch around 4.
then headed to sanyee's new apartment.
at toapoyah
she stay at the 40th storey.
if i want commit sucide.
can go her house.
sure die one.
lalas
got nice scenrio though.

camwhoring with aunt.

yes, you saw a ghost.
&im the ghost.

zoe&ning&anqi&aunt

the younger people in the family today.
not in picture: ayden


talking about my dearest ayden.
he's my little shuaige kaes?
he's soooooooooooooo kawaii

see, he want to lick me.
tougue out!

ayden:ehs, what.

mi&ayden



then fenny called me.
:]
she asked me about my post.
she's so cute
but she didnt tag
=.=
then ayden starting crying.
cause we were like leaving?
i seriously hate him to cry.
badtempered kid.
no,
baby./
then went home.
went to kelly hairdressing
cause zoe wanted to cut hair.
she's gonna cut the hebe hairstyle.
as i brainwash her.
lalas.
but kellyhairdressing closed.
zz
then eat dinner le then went home.
on com.
chatted with diyan darling.
&zongying &sister.
die.
zongying tell me that ,
no bathing .
fucccccccccck.,
nvm.
smelly smelly.
zz.
i still thought of eating kfc leis.
>.<
sec4's having olevel mt tml.
jiayous.
may everyone pass with flying frogs.
ps, colors cant fly.
:]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails