Wednesday, May 14, 2008

harlows.
yawns.
tml's another schooling day
&exam papers are coming back
dammmmmmmmmmmit.

alrights.
wokeup by didi.
early in the morning
around 1 pm plus.
got so angry
i slammed the door
:]
did it twice
&he still come
&irrate me.
kns.
watched my shows.
rollinglove &命中注定我愛你
ohmys.
so many more to chiong.
then pompom &stuff.
bused down to orchard
with mum brother&jiayi.
the two lil kids
sibeii noisy
i was damm annoyed.
lalas.
scolded at brother
damm rude la he.
went to collect my phone.
finally my phone-y is back.
smuacks!
yesterday went with diyansweetheart
was a wasted trip
the same person served me
:]
she's a nice lady.
but then
wo yao bei qiiii siiiiii le!
they serviced my phone
untill my WHOLE phone
FULL OF FINGERPRINT.
knn.
&i got a new headpiece
for free :]
jealous nahhhhs
the lady taught me how to use the headpiece properly.
&she taught me the right way to takeout the thing.
then trained back.
went hub
brought food .
damm hungry nowadays.
&hot tempered.
alrights.
went home.
lalas.
ohmys.
1month1day more to obs.
i hope chongboon wouldnt be seperated.
>.<
i want to be with sweetheart.
dearestests, dad &pus(s)

i think i better go &write a will before hand
bye
may god bless me, &burst them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails