Thursday, May 08, 2008

haisx.
went to bus stop
bused to school with kengteng darling &sasi.
stuck in the rain
decided to wait for 55
then bused to school.
one stop nias.
lalas.
then the three of us bloody wet la.
haisx.
took the emaths paper 2
.super diffucult cans?
physics also.
very diffucult.
i got a hard time with my calculator.
getting on the nerves of mine.
then brought bread for brother &me.
&brought bubble tea for myself/
end up marmie finish it.

actually me&diyan supposed to meet up &study
after we go home &change.
endup.
we stay at homes.
i endup sleeping till 6 plus.
&mug till now.
haisx.

marmie&daddy caught me
red handed.
studying in the middle of the night.
im like .
wth?
study also cannot
fail also cannot.
what you all want?
lalas.
st also.
ask me dont study
ask me go sleep.
health or exams more important?
of coz its exams la.
lalas.
haisx.
tml's geo&poa.
confirm fail.
haisx/
i gtg.
xiaoyee's online.
&she's next door.
kukus la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails