Friday, May 09, 2008

eeeeeeeeeha!
okayys
studied till 11 plus yst.
&randomlly realised that piglet got this pose.
head stand
dontworry.
she wont break her teeth
coz she dun have one

then
was exam .
chemistry.
i dontknow how to do cans
finish the paper quite early.
slacked.
then went to the canteen.
&waited for daryl& dia+maomao.
dia's bday today
so i gave a kiss.
real kiss okay.
lalas.
then the sec4s go for their next paper already
so we decided to go j8.
lalas.
walk walk around.
first stop.
action city.
i wan bear bricks can?
ohmys.
im gonna save up for my bear bricks.
grant me bear bricks pleasee!
kawaii photo neh.


im kinda love this care bear.
most importantly.
its pink.
P-I-N-K-!
photo credited carmen the monkey.


nextstop.
food court.
bored la.
do let me zilian awhile.


oh pleasee.
i noe im a pro
hahas!
tokto the pro.


then walk walk j8.
brought yami yoghurt.
laaas/
breadtalk.
brought this breadddddddd
kawaii right?


do understand ,
im a saddist.
A SADDIST.

then bused home with diyan
:]
use com
watch 命中注定我愛你
ep 1.
will chiong the rest after exams.
sanyee order kfc.
& ate.
help marmie change my bed
haisx/
then watch 翻滾吧蛋炒飯!
rocks la.
danson is damm shuai cans?
lalas.
okok.
i go pei my aunts bring baby ayden go homes liaos.
then pei my aunt go cut hair.
then go take her n73
cause i will be sending my k800i for repairs.
so
lend her extra phone for while
then
maybe going kbox.
okok.
i gtg.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails