Monday, April 28, 2008

hi peeps.
i am blogging agains !
did english journal during english
& andrew was caught talking
& kana punished.
i passed my amaths mock exam
:]
super duper happy.
ps : i'm not trying to showoff or somthing.
just that i want to share my happiness with everyone.





geography.
keith was giving me that dunnowat face.
when i ask mr chan qsn.
lalas.
then recess.
:]
chiong .
chinese.
yick was pissed.
&walked out the class.
hurray.
chant &chant
as usual
she compared us wif singapore girls school.
oh please.
if we are the same as them.
we would be in chongboon la.
this is common sense.
she was so angry
she spoiled the screen.
the whole class decided not to do anything to it.
leave it to be evidence.
:]
kakas.
then poa.
go com lab
poa is driving mi crazzzzzzzzzzy mans.
haisx.
i go copy my ss notes liaos.
tml got ss extraclass
&got ss comparsion test.
wth!
laals.
diyan:
i will make my conclusion proven.
as seen today.
&my conclusion is right okayys?
hahs!
bye
go study liaos.
ltr midnite wakeup do poa.
:]
i am good girl okayys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails