Wednesday, February 21, 2007


harlows..

people..

im back..

hahas

well..

the day before yesterday..

which is yesterday de yesterday la..

hahs..

i went hatyai..

coz frm my grandma hse to haiyai only..

erm..

3hrs lke tt only..

so i go eat shark fin n shoppin lor..

walao..

coz we nid buy the gluttious rice for my popo..

go we only shop the pasar..

lols...

tt day we go...

the pattanni dere bomb..

den when we go the shopping centre dere/.

gt polis ...

hahas..

they check my mum bag..

i nv bring my bag..

but i bot a bag..

nah..the one u c..the strawberry de..

is tote bag..hahas

i wan bring to sch..

but hor...

i scared/...

=/

i scared ppl say i act..

how?

haiz..

c how first ma..

well..

im sick again..

walao..

my stomach arhx..

i vommit n gt diahorra.

qi si wo le..

cny lei..

cannt eat..

argh..

.im hungry...

ahhhhhhhhhh~

can i take my stomach out?

btw//

my junior very cute..

baby face de..

lke mi=D

i dunno wat is his name

but he draw the treble clef very cute..

hahas..

oh.i forgt abt it..

happy cny people...

muacks!!!

my aunt ah..

she giv us surprise by returning back to malaysia frm scotland without informing us..

n went she came back everyone cried though im in part of the plan...

hahas..

i noe it le..

but i miss her too much though we play lots of nonsece thru the webcam...

n netlected my fwens in msn..

im so sorry..

sowie...

tt time when she went scotland

i cried..><

hahas..

she's back n my ipod nano is coming..

beams-

weiweixiao.

hahas...

im so happy..

lols...

actually she wanted to buy the ipod for mi in scotland de..

but hor...

more exp..

abt twice the price..

2gb sing-$200++

2Gb scot-129++pounds.

so sing is cheaper..

she bot mi a tammy skirt..

but its lke so mature..

i wear not nice de lor..

haiz...

so how?

dunno la..

haiz..

the princess nid to rest..

byebye..

rmb to tag i tell u..

tis is an order.!

!#%^&()*^#!~#^(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails