Saturday, February 17, 2007


harlows

angie is here to blog from malaysia.

my grandma hse.

wei/xiao.


well..

the next time u c mi ...

will be..

different hair style le..

haiz..

i went4 treatment n my hair cut...

den now i dunno how to tie my hair...

sobx.

but if i nv tie up quite nice la.

coz gt the effect lke jolene hair.

but just tt no nid put wax only...

=x

natural is the best kaes.?

just lke mi.

lol..

tis is my new hair style.

the pic i anyhhow take de..


chatted wif melvin just now.

walao..

i damn bored.

mum not home yet

she rebonding her hair..

dunno gt highlight not..

lols

not my problem anw.

all my cozon all slpin..

coz they still very young mahs...

my eldest cozon only pri2..

wat can u aspect?

shit.i dunno how to spell..

sobx...


aiya..i go laska n chat la..

ppl..

go online la..

n diyan..

im in malaysia.

my mum dun allow mi to sms haoma?

byebye people.

did u miss mi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails