Monday, June 12, 2006

just came back frm ching's party....
i hate de her auntie....
omg....she very naughty.... u hit mi
she younger den mi but she is a generation b4 mi....
she have a brother....abt 1 plus
he is my coursin uncle....
which my coursin is older den him....
he call my coursin kor kor
my coursin call him jiu jiu
ya....
correct
very messy....
......
ching cake is ex n not nice to eat ....
$120 lei....
not cheap sia....
i dislike the cake....
coz it's is mixture of blueberry raspberry n chocolate n cream....
i have de pic
erm... cut a ready.... gt de 1 nt cut...
it is in my phone....
ching roxks!

saw ning too....
she is so chubby.....
actually i gt her a name but her dad say tt too special a ready....
i like de name very much...
zarina!!!
nice?
gt some special meaning behind it....
i 4gt le...
she born tt time is 5.1 kg u noe?
doc say she is giant baby!
haha



gt to go....
bye bye




=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails