Sunday, May 21, 2006

haiz.... i m so tired.... i feel like falling asleep n nv wake up..... my life is so miserable.....
i cant take it anymore.... feel like dropping down... nv wake up.... sleep 4eva.... or just leave tis place n nv return.....

i thot i can get away frm my past... but i just cant..... i thot coming to sec sch come make my 4get.... make new frienz n 'reborn' again.... but cant....celestine give my a lot of courage 2 4give n 4get but i just cant....
de tink i encounter... make mi tink of de past again.... like de bitch.... n de teachers of chong boon....
no one will noe my problems.... i just cant....
miserable.... miserable..... i wanna cry.... but de problem is i cry a ready cant solve de problem....
it a phobia......
i was tinking of tt guy... i cant 4get him....i tried n 4got.... n i remember thru someone who treated mi like he do.... n i remembered him n so is my past.....
i dunno i dunno.... i really dunno....

i miss him....i hate him too....

__*/mixed feelings*//__

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa..... i wanna scream n sooner later....gottna go crazy soon....

i cant take it anymore......
wat's happened??? my mind is full of ?????


-------------going crazy......

wat should i do.....
i tink a should lied down... close my eyes n nv wake up......





haiz......
**********
*********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
born....
old....
sick.....
die......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails